Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5 Weeks Post Op

Today I am 5 weeks post op and I feel great! My clothes are getting looser, the scale is going down, and I'm trying different foods. So far I've been lucky and haven't gotten sick from anything I've ate, if I start getting nausea, I stop eating what ever I'm eating and it goes away. The surgeon released me to start working out, so I went to the gym yesterday and did the elliptical. I'll go every other day starting out and up the amount of days when I can do more. We have a Dining Out coming up at the first of Nov., so I'm hoping to be able to get into my dress before then, if not, I guess I'll be shopping. LOL I did get into a size smaller jean this week, so that's a good thing especially since I ripped my only pair that fit a couple weeks ago. Not much else to add, so I'll be back next week with another update.

No comments: