I feel great other than a pulled muscle in my back. I think I overdid it trying not to use my stomach muscles that much. LOL I don't think I have lost anything this past week, but I have been very constipated (I know, TMI). LOL I am still on full liquids, but I get to add egg beaters and cottage cheese to my diet tomorrow. I had some potato soup last night and couldn't resist mashing up a chunk of potato and eating it and it was soooo good. It went down just fine too. :) We are going to Charleston, SC in a week and a half for a Marriage Retreat given by the Battalion Chaplin. We went to one when we were in NY and had a great time, I'm just a little concerned about me eating. I'll be on mushies by then, but I don't know what kinds of foods they will be serving us, so I'll have to take some stuff of my own to make sure I get in the right amount of protein. Speaking of protein, I discovered last night that if I add Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light to my Isopure, it makes it much more tolerable to drink, taste alot like cool aid.
It's weird that mentally and physically I feel the same as I did before surgery and I sometimes forget I had surgery two weeks ago. I'm curious to see if that will change as I have heard alot of other gastric bypass patients say something similar. I have heard so many stories about women who have lost all their weight, but when they picture themselves, they still see the big girl they were before. I'm sure it will be hard to get use too since I have been overweight all my adult life.
Long Awaited Update
15 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Kelly. I was just thinking of you and had to check on you to see how you were doing. I'm so glad you are doing well. Please take it easy and don't over do it! Hugs!
Diana (angeldfs)
Post a Comment