Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4 Weeks Post Op

Nothing new really going on here. My back is feeling much better, but I have had some uncomfortableness in the belly (not stomach). I go for my one month check up tomorrow, so I'll ask then. I have actually been able to sit down and eat with the family this week, I had spaghetti one night and pork tenderloin and rice last night. Trey has been making sure everything is pureed or mushed up really good for me to eat. It's so weird because I thought spaghetti would taste so good, but it's just nourishment, it did nothing for me and neither has anything else I've ate since surgery. I guess that's a good thing. LOL Dh informed me yesterday that he may take a position in Italy. MIL made the comment that it's a good thing I had surgery cause I love me some good Italian food and wine. :) I guess that's it for now, I'll update again tomorrow after my appointment.

No comments: