Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 Week Post Op

Not much has changed from last week. I weighed this morning and it said 256.5, it's not coming off as fast as I thought it would, but it's coming off so I'm not gonna complain. My eggs and cottage cheese are going down good and taste pretty good compaired to the liquids. Thursday I get to add grits, oatmeal, cream of wheat, rice, pasta, noodles, and pureed meats. Let's see, what else? Oh, my only pair of jeans that fit finally bit the dust this week so I have no jeans and I don't wanna go buy any since I have smaller ones in the closet, I just don't think they fit yet. I should go try them on though. LOL I cleaned out my closet and got rid of all my summer clothes I won't be wearing anymore this year and will NEVER wear again. I have plenty of clothes for the fall, so that's good. I applied for two jobs this week with the school system here on base, so if I get one I'll have to go get some dressier clothes for that. My back is starting to feel a little better, I think I just need to rest it as much as I can for it to heal completely.

I added a blog site on the side of my blog page called "Working on Freedom". I found this blog last week and I am just amazed at the progress Amber has made, she is truely an inspiration to me. I did introduce myself to her this week and we have ALOT in common. :) Go check out her blog and videos on youtube.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for the shout out!! :)