I am 1 week and 2 days post op and I am doing much better. I still have soreness and one incision seems to be all red and irritated, but I'm healing well. I went for my one week post op appointment yesterday and I weighed in at 262, so that's 18lbs total (10lbs since surgery). My heartbeat was 110 which they said was a little high, so they sent me down for
blood work to make sure I wasn't dehydrated. The doc called a couple hours later and said all was good with my
blood work but I still need to push my liquids to keep hydrated. Trey went back to work Tuesday, so it's just me here and I've just been relaxing trying to get better. I do have a meeting I have to go to today at 1, but it's at the Battalion, so Trey will take me and then he'll pick up
Mak from school (I'm still not driving). I get to start my full liquid diet tomorrow which I am looking SO forward too since I hate these
protein drinks. I get to have things like creamy soups, v8 juice, pudding, p
opsicles, yogurt, and milk based protein drinks. I guess that's about all the update I have for now, I'll update again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment