Thursday, August 28, 2008

I had my surgery on Tuesday.

I got home from the hospital last night. I am doing well most of the time. I am very sore, so it makes moving around difficult. When my pain meds are working I'm pretty good, but when they aren't I'm thinking "what in the heck did I do to myself". I'm sure it will get better in the next couple days. It's nothing like what I thought it would be, it's alot like it was when I had my c-section. Trey has been great, he's doing everything for me including giving me showers (which he says he's not gonna let me live down LOL). He has made sure Mak is taken care of and making sure I get my meds when I am suppose too. He's pushy with the protein and it's pretty gross, so that's annoying. I got on the scale when I got home last night just to see and I was back up to my pre diet weight which I am assuming is from all the fluids they pumped in me while I was there. Trey says he's gonna hide the scale from me so I can only weigh once a week. LOL My next appointment is next Tuesday at 10am with Dr. Olsen, I assume she'll check my incisions to make sure they look good. I guess that's it for now.

Kelly

No comments: