Tuesday, March 3, 2009

27 Weeks Post Op

I decided this past week I was gonna try not to snack as much and get more fluids in. No eating after supper, only drinking. Well, it paid off, I lost 4lbs this week and I am only 1.5lbs away from 200!! I can't wait to see 199 on the scale, I haven't weighed that for at least 18 years. I haven't worked since last Tuesday cause the boy I am one on one with wasn't there Wed., Thurs., and Friday last week, yesterday was 2 hour delay so no pre-K, and today I'm home with Mak not feeling great. Oh well, I guess I will take advantage of my time off today and get some homework done. I have a midterm this week in one of my classes so I have alot of studying to do and I have to get it all done by Friday cause we are going out of town for the weekend so no chance of doing it over the weekend. I guess that's it here, just missing Trey like crazy and staying busy so time goes by faster.

No comments: