Tuesday, March 10, 2009

28 Weeks Post Op

Well as you all read, I made it below 200 this week. I think I made it Friday and I've stayed the same since. LOL I went to Hudson this weekend for a cousins birthday party and I did good eating, but I didn't get my fluids in and yesterday was an absolutely crazy day with work and our FRG meeting, so I didn't get fluids in yesterday either and it always affects my weight loss when I don't. I was all ready for work this morning when Makayla started throwing up so I had to call in. :( Oh well, my house looks like a tornado came through it and I need to get some homework done so i guess I'll work on those two things today.

I did have a nice comment this weekend. At the party I saw my cousin's mother which I haven't seen in a year (since the last birthday party) and she didn't recognize me. :) Things like that always make me feel good!!

No comments: