Wednesday, March 18, 2009

29 Weeks Post Op

Well, another week of not loosing an ounce. :( I did however have my nutrition appointment yesterday and my surgeon appointment today. All my blood work came back great EXCEPT my Thiamin level was really low, it went from 107 3 months ago to 12!! My protein came up and most of my other stuff did too which confused the nutritionist, she said normally if your Thiamin level drops, your folate does too, but it actually went up 100 mg.. Apparently that's not something you wanna mess around with cause it can cause some neurological issues. My surgeon ordered new blood work to double check my level to see if maybe it was a typo or lab mix up, I'll go have that done tomorrow. If it's really low, I have to start getting Thiamin injections till it comes back up. I have also been told to double my multivitamin daily and add B1 to my daily pills. I talked to both of them about my stalls and slow down and they both said it's normal at this stage because my cycle is trying to normalize, so I'm dealing with hormones which definitely affects weight loss. My nutritionist said to only expect about a 5lb loss per month from now till I get to goal. They both are pushing me to exercise, I just keep making excuses not too. Starting Monday, no more excuses!!! My nutritionist only wants me to loose about 35 more pounds, we'll see how I feel when I get there and decide if I wanna keep going or stay where I am. Guess that's it, hopefully I'll be back next week with some kind of a loss. LOL

No comments: