Tuesday, February 24, 2009

26 Weeks Post Op

So I lost 2.5lbs this week, I was hoping for at least 3, but oh well. So far this week has been much better than last week. I started classes which is VERY time consuming, I learned the hard way not to procrastinate till the weekend or else you get no weekend. I need to figure out how to squeeze in time to go to the gym (which is only right across the street from our house). I'm hoping by at least walking or doing the eliptical, my legs will tone up some. Shorts weather is coming soon, but my legs are too gross to put in shorts at this moment. LOL I guess that's it, I'll be back to post a 6 month picture in a few days (not that I've changed any).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
You look awesome! I am so proud of you and happy for you. You go girl!
Love,
Lynn