Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just checking in.

I had another Education Class last night. On my way downstairs I ended up in the elevator with the Nurse Director for the Bariactric program so I asked her if it would be possible to do my surgery the last week in August and she said "absolutely" as long as I keep on top of my appointments and finish up on the 19th like I am scheduled to do. I have my Psych. evaluation Monday and then she will have to review that a week later and then we can set a definite date. :) I'm nervous and excited as that's only a month away. I still haven't made up my mind completely as to which surgery I will have, but I am leaning more towards Gastric Bypass since I have been seeing so many complications from Lap Band. I just don't wanna have this surgery and not loose a pound or have a complication and have to have it removed. I want a guarantee I will loose weight and I can only get that with Gastric Bypass.

No comments: