I got all my Pshycology stuff and my nutrition class done in the past two weeks. Now I am just waiting on my Nutrition one on one (which I got rescheduled for today), my pre op quiz, my surgeon consultation, my last support group meeting on the 19th, and then my two week pre op diet. I'm excited, but still really nervous about it. I have decided to definitely go with Gastric Bypass instead of Lap Band, I just don't wanna chance having to have another surgery to fix something or have it taken out or to not loose weight at all.
I have encountered my first really negative person and it was hard to deal with. This person doesn't want me to do the surgery at all and says I am fine the way I am. I know this person means well and is just concerned for my safety, but it's something I wanna do. I wanna be healthy, I wanna do so many things I've never done before because of my weight. This person is heavy too, but this person hasn't always been heavy like I have, so I guess they don't understand what it's like to say you have never weighed under 200lbs your entire adult life. Hopefully when this person sees the end results, they will be happy for me.
Not much longer and I'll be sipping on chicken broth and water. LOL
Long Awaited Update
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment