Tuesday, June 9, 2009

41 Weeks Post Op

Not alot to add this week. I started drinking some new protein drinks (I think I mentioned them in my post last week) and that is working out really well. I lost 4lbs this week which I am so excited about, but I know it's partially because of the time it is in my cycle. Regardless of the reasons, it's a loss and I'll take it. I did really well staying on track this past week with my eating, I just hope I can continue to do that this week. I just really hate those weeks that my crazy hormones kick in and make me wanna eat all day.

Everything went good with my surgeon check up and my nutritionist check up. I go back in 3 months for my 1 year check up. Both surgeon and nutritionist were pleased with my loss so far. :) Nutritionist did put me on B12 supplements because my levels have gradually went down over the past 9 months. They are still within normal range, but they don't wanna take any chances of it getting low. The supplement is sublingal (meaning you put it under your tongue and it dissolves), so it's not bad at all.

School is out in 3 days, so our summer vacation starts soon! I went to the gym yesterday and plan to go every other day from now on. I can take Makayla with me and put her in the playroom right beside the gym so I can watch her (there's a glass wall between the gym and playroom). I don't like working out, but I know it's something I need to do to build muscle under all this flab.

No comments: