Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. Schools out and I have stayed busy. I've been to the beach twice, dog sat for a week, and had an extra 7 year old for a week. Summer is flying by which is good cause Trey comes home towards the end of summer. :) I haven't lost anything in 4 weeks now which is really depressing, but I haven't been going to the gym either. Mak took my 10 month post op picture, but there's not alot of difference I don't think. I don't have any jeans that fit and I left my capri's at Trey's mom's last time I was there so you'll just have to look at my white legs in my skort. LOL I need to do a better job with my eating, I'm doing good with my meals, it's the snacks that get me. If I'm home, I can do the fresh fruits and protein, but if I'm out (at the beach), I can't get that stuff so easily. I'm back on track now, so hopefully I'll see a loss soon. I bought my dress for Trey's homecoming (I'll pick him up at the airport) and it's a size 12. It's so weird cause I would have NEVER thought about wearing something like it a year ago. I'll post pictures after he gets home cause I don't want him to see it before then and I know he checks this often.
No comments:
Post a Comment