Not much to post this week. I have been keeping super busy trying to make time go by faster (it seems to be working too). I only lost 1.5lbs this week, but I am learning I'll do really good one week and not so good the next. I'm just glad I lost!!
Lastnight I went through
alot of clothes my mom gave me and most of the shirts actually fit (sizes L and XL). I pulled a few out I can even wear to work. :) I am really enjoying my new position at work, I'm working with a
Pre-K child with
Spina Biffida. He is such a sweet kid!! I have been using muscles I didn't know I had cause I have to lift him to change his diaper and when he's on the playground, my abs are so sore.
LOL I'm going to the Post Op support group tomorrow night with my friend Nicole who is 4 years post op. Guess that's it till next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment