Well, it's been one of those weeks. Trey left Friday morning, my great aunt passed away Friday morning too, so I went to Hudson for the weekend to spend time with the family. Monday I started my long term position at
Makayla's school, so it's been a crazy week. In all that craziness I managed to loose 3.5lbs! Go Me!!!! My goal has been to loose 10lbs a month till I get to my big goal and so far so good, I only have one more pound to go by the end of the month but I got that! I am really getting excited that HOPEFULLY by the end of February I'm gonna see 199!!! I don't even remember the last time I saw the 100's, I know it was before 9
th grade. :( I gave away two more trash bags full of clothes that are too big, but now I only have one pair of jeans that fit really good. I need to go shopping for jeans again (I have plenty of shirts) so I'll have something to wear to work at least.
LOL Well, I guess that's it for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment