I added my 4 month picture and updated my weight. I put my 17 Week Post Op weight as what I weighed before we left (one day before regular weigh in). It feels so good to be able to say I have lost 60lbs.!!
Makayla weighs 60lbs and I have a very hard time picking her up, so I have no clue how I carried that 60lbs extra around all the time 4 months ago, no wonder I feel so much better!!
LOL We had a great Christmas, but I was so ready to get back home to sleep in my bed. We have already taken down and put away all the Christmas decorations and now we are just looking forward to the rest of the week off so we can spend time together. Trey is leaving in about 3 weeks, so he has a huge "honey do" list we have to get done this week since it's really his last time off. I had a couple people say I looked pail over Christmas (of course they wouldn't say it to me, they said it to my mom and Trey
LOL) and they were concerned about me. I am a very fair skinned person to start with, so my makeup has to be very light and I have a hard time getting it matched up. Trey says my makeup makes me look really pail, so I didn't put on makeup this morning for my 4 month post op picture. You tell me if my face looks any different from my 3 month post op picture (i had on makeup). Um, let's see..... I'm in a size 20 jeans now, down from a size 24 (probably should have been 26 as tight as they were). I got money from MIL, mom, and
FIL to go buy new clothes, so I am thankful for that!!! I can't think of anything else to report right now, if I think of something else, I'll come back and post it. :)
1 comment:
Congrats on the 60 lbs gone!! That is awesome! I don't think you look pale at all. I think you look wonderful and pink is your color! :)
Post a Comment