Tuesday, December 9, 2008

15 Weeks Post Op

Hmm, not alot to add this week. I've been really busy either working or doing the FRG thing since the last time I blogged, so nothing new going on. I have had a couple days where my pouch just didn't like what I ate or maybe I ate too much, I really don't know. I lost 2.5lbs this week which I am happy with. I have my 3 month check up in the morning with Dr. Olsen (my surgeon) and I haven't seen her since 1 month post op, so I'm excited so see her again (not excited that she's gonna fuss about my protein level though). I'll update on my appointment next week.

Quickly another funny.

This morning Makayla started patting her waistline and saying "I can tell momma, I can really tell" and I said "what can you tell baby?". She started patting her waistline again and said "I can really tell", I said "you can tell what". She was thinking really hard (I think trying not to say anything to hurt my feelings) and said "you're getting better momma". :) I just love that little girl!!

No comments: