I just have a few minutes to update you, so this will be quick. I lost 3-1/2lbs this week which is awesome considering my past 3 weeks have been small losses. First time ever that I have gone to the beach and come home 2lbs lighter.
LOL I did good with my eating choices at the beach except for the sugar free ice cream I had that filled me up too much. My clothes get bigger and bigger everyday and people are starting to notice the difference. :) I'm feeling great over all and staying busy with
FRG, PTA, and I just got a job subbing here at the schools on base. One thing I have noticed is that past 4 weeks I have lost SLOW, this is the first week I haven't had rice since I've been loosing slow and this week I lost a good amount, so I am gonna stay away from the rice to see if that really makes a difference. Be back next week with another update!
No comments:
Post a Comment