Well, my weight loss still seems pretty slow to me, I only lost 2lbs this week. I probably should cut back on the carbs to see if that changes anything. My clothes are getting too big for me which feels good! I am feeling better and better about myself everyday. I went shopping over the weekend and got a ton of new clothes with my birthday money, it's always fun to buy new clothes when you are getting smaller. :) Dh came out of the field a day early and then he got two days off (unexpectedly), so we went shopping and to the driving range (first time on a golf course) which was really fun and then we took Makayla to the Octoberfest here on base. We had a great weekend as a family. :) Next weekend we are heading to the beach and meeting some friends with their two girls there. I'm sure we'll have a great time and get to eat some yummy seafood (my favorite).
Oh, one more thing before I am finished. I went to my nephews birthday party on Saturday and didn't eat (or want) any pizza or birthday cake!!! :)
Long Awaited Update
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment