Well, I finally lost some this week. I was hoping since my "friend" left, I'd loose a little.
LOL I lost 3lbs this week which is good to me, I just hope I can loose some next week too. I put up my new 8 month post op picture which looks weird cause I'm not looking at the camera but oh well. Those jeans are size 16, so I'm happy. I went out shopping yesterday for a new dress for a tea party I'm going to this coming weekend and found one in a size 14 (so I have two size 14 dresses now). I'll post a picture of me and
Mak dressed up with our silly hats on after the weekend. I had a conversation with
Makayla Sunday about my surgery and she reluctantly told me that she is happy I had surgery cause she's not embarrassed by me anymore. :( That was a tough one to swallow! She said that she likes me much better now cause I play with her more and have more energy now. Life is good, I have been working
ALOT and I'm thankful to have today and tomorrow off!! Work is good most days, it keeps my busy and makes time go by faster since Trey isn't here. Guess that's it for now. Be back next week with another update!
No comments:
Post a Comment