Wednesday, April 8, 2009

32 Weeks Post Op

Not much to add, but mom told me to post so here I am. LOL I lost 2lbs this week which is good since I've only been loosing 1lb a week lately. I haven't really done anything different so I'm not sure why the sudden change. This week has been crazy, working lots and this is my last week of 2 classes so I have 2 finals (I should be working on one of them now). We are heading to Hudson for the weekend and all of next week, so it's gonna be a little harder to eat right. I am gonna go with Trey's mom to get groceries, so that should help alot. I'm looking forward to seeing family and spending time with friends we don't get to see very often. Mak and I will be going to TN Friday to visit grandma for the day so that will be fun. Guess that's all the update I have for now. Probably won't post next week since I won't have MY scale to weigh on.

Hope everyone has a great Easter!!

No comments: